Nachlaot is a cluster of neighborhoods in Central Jerusalem known for its narrow winding lanes, old style housing, hidden courtyards and many small synagogues. Living in Nachlaot is living in the “Center of the Center.”
Points of interest that make this location unique are…
- The Machane Yehuda shuk (market) is located on the northern edge of Nachlaot which offers food shopping conveniences with an old middle eastern flavor,
- Rehov Yaffo further north and King George to the east offering residents convenience to shopping, restaurants, coffee houses and cultural centers,
- The trendy promenade of Ben Yehuda is just a few steps more to the east, a favorite place where tourist and locals love to gather to watch street performers and artists,
- To the west is Gan Sachar, an oasis of greenery in the middle of the City and a place where children and adults can run and play,
- And a little further northwest is Jerusalem’s Central Bus Station and the entrance to the City making travel and transportation extremely convenient.
This five room (four bedroom) apartment is located on the edge of Nachlaot just a short walking distance to Gan Sacher.
Property features include:
- 110 square meters of living space over two floors
- First floor of the building (5 stairs up)
- Open living room, dining area and kitchen area
- Two full bathrooms with bathtubs plus one W/C
- Mini central air conditioning
- Parking & storage
- Constructing Balcony off Living Room area
- Perfect for a young couple with a growing family !!
2,380,000 Reduced 2,280,000 NIS (approx. USD$ 595,000)
For more information:
Francine Bork or Menachem Shandor
Israel Group Nadlan
Cell: 054-7980813 USA: 347-828-7889 Skype: franadav