This 3 room (2 bedroom) apartment is located on Rehov Abraham Lincoln, named in honor of the 16th president of the United States of America. This popular street is surrounded by the exclusive neighborhoods of Rehavia, Mamilla, Talbieh and Yemin Moshe.
Centrally located makes living here convenient to everything – shopping, cultural and educational centers, religious centers, government offices, public transportation, major roadways within the city, popular hotels and the like.
Points of interest nearby include the Great Synagogue, Orthodox Union Jerusalem World Center, Heichal Shlomo Jewish Heritage Center, USCJ Fuchsberg Jerusalem Center, Hebrew Union College, Independence Park, the US Consulate on Rehov Gershon Agron, Mamilla Shopping Mall and Hotel, David Citadel Hotel, King David Hotel, the YMCA and much more.
- Serene setting with lots of light and fresh air
- First floor with approximately 20 stairs
- Completely renovated and fully furnished at high standards in 2011
- Balcony with view of the greenery surrounding the apartment
- 60 square meters of living area (approx)
- Electric Blinds
- Central Air Conditioning
- Phase 3 electric
- Land is owned privately
Consideration as an Investment Property
- Presently the apartment is rented at a monthly rental of 5,800 NIS – Lease expires July 2013.
- Projected Annual ROI at present monthly rental is 3.70%
- This location is very popular amongst foreigners who travel to Jerusalem for extended or short term stays.
1,980,000 NIS Reduced 1,880,000 NIS
ISRAEL GROUP NADLAN
One Ben Yehuda, Jerusalem
Broker Participation Welcome
Note: Israel Group Nadlan agency fee is equal to 2% of the purchase price plus VAT