Follow in the footsteps of the Kings of Israel
King David Residence is located on King David Street, the most desirable address in Jerusalem surrounded by a rich tapestry of historic and cultural icons. Each step echos with history. On these very same stones walked the Cohanim during the reign of King David, and the pilgrims on their way to the Holy Temple. From here you can walk to the Western Wall, the same way ancient kings walked thousands of years ago.
This residence is a short walking distance to the city’s most sacred sites, the Great Synagogue and many other central attractions. From here your feet will follow a path full of inspiration, awe and splendor and carry you to one of the holiest places – a place where prayers, wishes and hopes ascend to the heavens – the Western Wall. To live here is to experience the Jewish soul yearning to connect to it’s eternal roots.
Residents enjoy a high standard of living that reflects a modern world view yet preserves the traditional values of home in every sense of the word. The elegant lobby, residents’ club, synagogue and the Andalusian courtyard with its fountains create the backdrop for unique community lifestyle which is an intricate part of living here.
The location, the high standard of living and the community atmosphere offers the King David Residence both exclusivity and prestige.
- Luxuriously designed lobby.
- Doorman and security service around the clock.
- Shabbat elevator.
- A splendid central Succah in the courtyard for the resident’s convenience.
- Residents’s club including indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
- Private wine cellar and cigar lounge.
- Internet wireless access point in the main lobby.
- Underground parking.
- Rich environmental development, adjacent to the Maghreb Museum.
- Entrance door-a decorative high security wooden coated door.
- Porcelain, sawing stone or wood parquet flooring, as per the buyer’s choice.
- Electric shutters in the living room and bedrooms (secure room excluded).
- Aluminum windows with wooden coating (secure room excluded).
- Ceramic or porcelain covering in the bathrooms (selection of colors available).
- Quality kitchen cupboards.
- Caesar Stone kitchen surfaces.
- Bathroom cupboards with sinks.
- Electric towel heater.
- Dishwasher housing.
- Whirlpool type chrome-nickel faucets.
- Wall-hung toilet bowl with concealed tank.
- TV socket in every room.
- Telephone socket in every room and in the kitchen.
- Electrical socket in the bathrooms.
- Audio/Video Intercom system.
- Technical infrastructure for a home entertainment center.
- Three-phased electricity.
- Mitsubishi type electric mini-central A/C.
- Floor heating system throughout the apartment
(excluding the service area and living room balcony).
The apartments are designed to the highest possible standards. Every detail is the result of extensive planning, both of the interior layout and the technological level.
The apartments are accessorized to the highest technical standards, including central air-conditioning, under-floor heating, luxurious bathrooms, and more. For every apartment there is a reserved underground parking space and storage space.
The apartments are equipped with the ultimate innovations in the world of construction, and provide a living experience on an international level, while placing you amidst the breathtaking panoramas of Jerusalem.
2 Bedroom suites starting at $1,600,000 USD
3 Bedroom suites starting at $1,800,000 USD
4 Bedroom suites starting at $2,000,000 USD
Prices subject to change without notice from the developer or agent
For more information, contact
Francine Bork, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Cell: 054-7980813 USA: 347-828-7889