This apartment is located in the popular neighborhood of Baka on Rehov Dan. Baka is nestled in between the old railroad tracks of the German Colony and Derech Hebron. It is known for its quaint cafes on Derech Beit Lechem and its family oriented quiet streets. The park or gan off of Rehov Gidon is very popular every day of the week. There are no fewer than 10 synagogues of all different hashkafot ranging from Ashkenaz to Sephardic to Aidot Mizrach, reform (Kol HaNeshama) to mainstream Shivyoni (egalitarian) and Orthodox. The school system is very good and there are nurseries galore due to the bustling family life.
The streets of Baka are mostly named after the 12 tribes of Israel and this apartment is located on Rehov Dan which is home to about 70 apartments facing an adjoining courtyard in the center. Many of the families in the neighborhood are Anglo (English speakers)
About the Apartment
- 5 bedrooms including one master with ensuite
- 3.5 additional bathrooms (4.5 total)
- 137 square meters on three levels
- Rooftop terrace 24 square meters
- Three exposures: north, south & west
- Main level: kitchen, dining / living room, WC & balcony
- Lower level: three bedrooms & two full bathrooms
- Upper level: two bedrooms & one full bathroom
- Upper upper level: attic, rooftop terrace, laundry room, full bath
- Air conditioning units
- Central radiator (yunkers) heating
- Underground parking
- Private large storage
- Land lease held by the Italian Church (66 years)
- Great property for growing family !!!!
- Amazing location !!!!
- Must sell !!!!
Purchase Price: 3,500,000 ILS
Agency fee equal to 2% of Purchase Price plus VAT
For more information…
Licensed Real Estate Broker
from USA: 347-828-7889
or send an inquiry here: