Old Katamon’s unique style and charm gave way to it being known as “The Flower Garden of Jerusalem.” Dating back to the British Mandate, Old Katamon is bounded by the neighborhoods of Talbiya in the northeast, and the German Colony and Greek Colony to the southeast. The neighborhood borders are Rehov Rachel Imenu, Hizkiyahu Ha’Melech Street and Kovshei Katamon which connect to the popular shopping and dining centers of Emek Refaim and Rehov HaPalmach.
When you enter Old Katamon you feel you’re entering a real neighborhood. It’s home to singles, young families, empty nesters and the elderly residents who harmonious blend secular, traditional and religiously observant lifestyles.
Conveniences of living in Old Katamon include local shopping, cafes and restaurants, public transportation and easy access to nearby major shopping centers in Talpiyot and Malha.
- 3 rooms in 70 square meters of living area
- 2 bedrooms plus 2 full bathrooms with jacuzzi in master bathroom
- 1st floor with only 9 stairs up
- Access to common area garden directly from the apartment
- Tastefully renovated and furnished 3 years ago
- Lots of light and good air
- Air conditioning units (heat and cooling)
- Built in decor shelves and spot lighting
- Rented at $1700 a month with option to extend lease
Purchase Price: 2,150,000 NIS
For more information or to schedule an appointment
Israel Group Nadlan
One Ben Yehuda, Jerusalem